PERMANENT APPOINTMENTS & LASTING SOLUTIONS:
These are some of the most important decisions your organisation will make. So, we’re here to help you make the right ones. We know all too well that the people in your organisation are your most valuable assets. That’s why, before we even start thinking of suitable candidates, we’ll work hard to get to know you, your business, your philosophy, goals and ambitions.
Partnering with a recruitment consultant can address your staffing needs, and give you back the gift of time.
We will serve our clients with recruitment needs across a broad spectrum of industries and employment levels
THE SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Permanent staff recruitment
- Contract staff recruitment
- Employment vetting services
- Executive head hunting
- Retainer Agreements
OUR SEARCH AND PLACEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Placement of advert
- Ad response handling
- CV screening and short listing
- Confidential Candidate Representation
- Preparation & Coaching of Candidate
- Face to face competency-based interviewing *
- Reference checking
- Criminal, Credit, Qualification checking (If required/paid for by the client)
- Post-placement Support
* Where it is not possible to interview a candidate face to face (due to location, availability etc) we will notify you that the candidate has not been interviewed face to face. Please note that candidates will then be interviewed telephonically or via Skype.
PLACING OF YOUR RECRUITMENT ADVERTS ON ALL OUR RECRUITMENT PLATFORMS
- Our Website
- Careers 24
- Executive Search
WHY ENTRUST INTELLIGENT PLACEMENT WITH YOUR RECRUITMENT?
- Intelligent Placement is a recruitment agency with a mission to place professionals and skilled candidates who will make a significant contribution to the success of our client’s business and assist applicants with career moves rather than just new jobs.
We need to live up to our mission statement:
- “Intelligent Placements’ mission is to place professionals who will make a significant contribution to the success of our client’s business and to provide our candidates with career moves rather than just new jobs. We exist to attract and maintain applicants and clients alike. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our applicants and clients.”
- Intelligent Placement is a registered agency in terms of s24 of the Skills Development Act, 97 of 1998 and is furthermore a member of associated member of APSO (Association of Personnel Service Organization) and we are committed to upholding high ethical standards within our business and prescribe to the code of ethics as set out by APSO. We are also Fully BEE compliant with a Level 4 rating