We are looking to expand our very successful team and are looking for experienced recruitment consultants nationally
We empower our consultants to run their own recruitment business with help and support from Head Office.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR YOURSELF:
- Working from home
- You decide the hours that you work
- No targets
- No reporting to a “boss”
- You have your own business, but with support from Head Office and other consultants nationally.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
Marketing/Sales Diploma or Degree with 3 years’ experience within a Corporate Sales Environment, generating leads and doing cold calling.
5 years Sales experience within a Corporate Sales Environment, generating leads and doing cold calling.
Working Capital – Not Limited to the below
- Printing of Marketing Material / Business Cards / CV’s and Contracts
- APSO Compulsory Entry Exam – R600 Excl VAT once off (Only after 6 months)
- Monthly Placement System (CRM) Fee – R680 Excl VAT
- Monthly Mailbox Fee – R80 Excl Vat
- Telephone ± R1 500
- Internet Connection ± R 300
- Lap Top / Desk Top
- Printer for printing of CV’s and Contracts
- Vehicle (Petrol R500)
- Insurance (optional)
|ANNUAL GROSS COST OF PLACEMENT||FEE||TOTAL COMMISSION
|Up to R60 000pa||10%||R 6 000||R 4 200||R 1 800|
|Up to R90 000pa||12%||R10 800||R 7 560||R 3 240|
|Ove R90 000pa||15%||R13 500||R 9 450||R 4 050|
|Possible Income||R21 210|
- If in the instance of the Recruitment Consultant sourcing the Vacancy and procuring the Candidate for that specific Vacancy, then in this instance the Total Revenue generated from the Successful Placement Transaction will be split between the parties, 70% in favour of the Recruitment Consultant and 30% in favour of Intelligent Placement;
- If in the instance of the Recruitment Consultant sourcing either the Vacancy or the Candidate and Intelligent Placement sourcing either the Candidate for that specific Vacancy or the Vacancy for which the specific Candidate was procured, then in this instance the Total Revenue generated from the successful Placement Transaction will be split 50% in favour of the Recruitment Consultant and 50% in favour of Intelligent Placement;
CELEBRATING 3 YEARS WITH INTELLIGENT PLACEMENT
I took a huge leap of faith three years ago to the day, on the 1st of July 2015, when my journey with Intelligent Placement began. Though overwhelmed, anxious and very excited, I started my journey with training in a daunting industry, which I have grown accustomed to. I was appointed the first of three brand new consultants for IP’s national rollout. Today, I am also the most long-standing consultant with IP, and receive this honour with great appreciation and modesty. Pushed out of my comfort zone, into the unknown and working for an employer that is many miles away, gave me the freedom to manage my own operations, outcomes and most importantly my income. Janine Julyan